10 to 40 I/O
Smart relays for simple control systems from 10 to 40 I/O
FeaturesCompact range: 3 monobloc models with 10, 12 or 20 I/O and versions available with or without display and buttons.
Modular range: 2 bases with 10 or 26 I/O that can be extended using:
- Modbus or Ethernet communication extension modules
- 6, 10 or 14 discrete I/O and 4 analogue I/O extension modules.
Supply voltage of bases: 12 V DC, 24 V DC, 24 V AC, 100... 240 V AC.
Large back-lit LCD display: 4 lines of 18 characters and 1 line of icons, contextual navigation using 6 buttons.
Serial or USB connecting cables for smart relay/PC connection.
Connection interface (smart relay/PC) for Bluetooth wireless connection.
Zelio Soft 2 intuitive programming software: programming using:
- function block diagram (FBD): 32 pre-programmed functions, 7 Grafcet functions, 6 logic functions
- contact language (LADDER): 12 pre-programmed functions.
Remote monitoring and control of installations using Modem Communication Interface (Analogue or GSM).
Step into an intuitive world!
Simple to select, install and programme, Zelio Logic is suitable for all your applications.
Flexible, it offers you the choice of 2 ranges - Compact, monobloc or Modular, extendable - and 2 programming languages (FBD or LADDER).
Open, it also enables the control and monitoring of your installations in any situation, either on site or remotely...
- BuildIndustry: control systems for small machines, decentralized control systems on equipment annexed to large and medium-sized machines
- Building/Service sector: lighting management, access control, control and monitoring, heating and air conditioning control
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner