• Weathering: rain, snow, sun, dust, heat, cold, humidity, solar radiation
• Human interaction:electrical risk reduction, vandalism, burglary, intrusion, noise
• Installation constraints:power supplies, cable entry management, maintenance operations
Help ensure continuity of service and lower total cost of ownership of your installations with outdoor heavy duty enclosure solutions!
Heavy duty steel and heavy duty polyester enclosures are designed to perform in harsh environments thanks to outstanding resistance. Standard heavy duty enclosures are supplied with:
- Canopy – help prevent water from entering the enclosure
- Door retainer – help ensure door is open while work is in progress
- Support document pocket – (A4) to easily access all applicable technical documents
- Aluminum cable gland plate – to retain rated IP protection with easy cable entry.
Dedicated outdoor accessories:
- Burglary resistance
- Ventilated roofs and plinths.
- FanBox slim fan designed to save space while removing excess heat.
Multiple thermal architectures
S-line: forced air mode:
- Most common, 67% space saving with FanBox
- Heat extraction up to1500W
- dT of 5C
T-line: extraction air mode:
- Heat extraction up to 1500W
- More equipment space
- Bottom cable access
I-line: extraction air mode:
- Ideal for public areas
- Enclosure space saved to install equipments
- Up to 1500W heat extraction
Plain surface on each side help to prevent vandalism