- Remote electrical control (opening and closing) of Acti9 iC60 circuit breakers with or without Vigi add-on RCD, with or without auxiliary
- Circuit breaker resetting after tripping, in full compliance with all security principles and regulations
- Full local control via operating handle
- Padlocking allows circuit to be placed in secure configuration.
- Direct interface with a programmable logic controller (PLC), a supervision system and any other communication device, having inputs/outputs in 24V DC (control, OF and SD indication)
- Fast, reliable connection of the remote control to the Acti9 Smartlink thanks to the prefabricated cables
- Remote indication by “OF” potential-free contact
- Provision of 2 operating modes.
- Predefined program ensures selections are easy
- Additional peace of mind thanks to fully integrated signalisation
- Simple and straightforward configuration, with the additional possibility to authorise or inhibit reclosing after tripping
- Expertly designed padlocking system makes maintenance simple.
- Outside remote lighting control such as infrastructure spaces, industrial plants and outside parking
- Inside remote lighting control such as landscaped offices, open spaces in large stores and underground parking
- Street lighting control such as main streets, service stations and tunnels
- Load-shedding, industrial oven applications
- Main-secondary power supply switching.