- Multi-functional Microprocessor Controller - Allows the units to restart after a power failure without intervention; Allows for room level redundancy with up to ten units operating in a group; User friendly navigation with icon based displays to indicate mode of operation as well as room conditions; Allows for communication with multiple Building Management System protocols.
- Building Management Systems - Units are designed to work with the most common BMS systems including BACnet and Modbus.
- Heat Rejection Configurations - Available in air-cooled, water-cooled, and chilled water systems
- Complete Front Serviceability - Enables all maintenance of the unit through front access.
- Small Footprint - Efficient use of space with a small footprint provides the ability for the unit to be placed in a corner or even installed into a partitioned space.