Copper (Copper busway)
630A – 6300A
- 99.97% purity of copper
- Silver plated copper in full length
- minimise surface oxygenation, assure low surface contact resistance and low voltage drop
Aluminium with copper contact (Copper Contact busway)
800A – 5000A
- Use silver-plated Bi-metal cladding on Aluminium conductor through high current and high pressure.
- Special process enabling molecular fusion of Copper and Aluminium through the use of very high pressure and temperature.
- All of connection zone are silver to silver.
- Conductors full-length insulated using Mylar film, class B, 130C
- Available polarities: 3L +PE, 3L +N+PE
- Maximum rated voltage: 1000 Volts
- Insulation voltage: 1000 Volts
- Integral Earth Bus : The earthing bus completely encloses the bus sandwich and rated at 50% capacity.
- Joint-Pak :Standard on I-LINE II system. It allows for quick removal of lengths from the busbar trunking runs for load shifting or maintenance.
> Single bolt connection makes installation faster
> Belleville washer provides equal pressure across the complete joint contact areato assure proper electrical contact
> Adjustable range: +/- 3mm
- Degree of Protection : IP 40 – IP66
- Transformer/ Switchboard connection
- Horizontal distribution, from the substation to the loads in workshop
- Vertical distribution, from the substation to the loads of each high rise floor