Ø 22 mm modular plastic push buttons, switches, and pilot lights
The modular Harmony XB5 range of 22 mm plastic control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, efficiency, flexibility, modern design and robustness to meet most industrial applications.
A complete range to provide the relevant functions for your panels and machines
Pushbutton switches, Selector/key switches, Emergency stop buttons, Multiple-headed pushbuttons, Pilot lights, Illuminated pushbuttons and selector switches Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and legend plates.
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP 66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 70°C
- High chemical robustness
- Shock protection level up to IK03 rating
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board.
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
How to Videos
How to Assemble USB & RJ45 Ports
How to Assemble Harmony XB5 Analog Timer
- High performance in chemical environments (cleaning solvents, alcohol, detergent, cutting oil, milk)
- Attractive and affordable flush mount versions, stylish and easy to clean
- Flexibility and adaptability through modular design
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Wide offer providing a solution for all of your applications
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications:Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, pumping…
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, marine, etc.
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner