- Easy to install, helping to quickly reduce meter installation wiring errors thanks to the wireless energy sensors from PowerTag
- Fully connected: Benefit from pre-alarms and alarms over email or directly to the Facility Expert app ‘EcoStruxure™’
- Customise your alarms in your BMS or directly from your PowerTag Link
- Dedicated Smartlink embedded web pages help you to easily configure any trip, overload pre-alarm or voltage loss alarm
- Provides you with the full flexibility required to allow you to grow your load monitoring system at your own pace
- Easier than ever monitoring with the intuitive PowerTag Energy sensors
- Effortless collection of rich and accurate data from the PowerTag energy sensors, allowing you to accurately monitor all the critical loads
- Simple to commission into a BMS with clear limits of responsibilities between project actors
- Allows panel builders to easily test every system connection before generating a complete data rich test report
- Know exactly when the panels are ready for full integration into building management systems with accurate reporting
- Full integration with Acti9 Communication System, providing constant high levels of monitoring and control
- Possibility to combine Acti9 PowerTag Link with Mobus slaves on large installation, allowing for as many inputs as required
- Benefit from native integration to COMX510 to access energy dashboards at building level, SpaceLynk for simple and straightforward scheduling or SBO automation server for a Schneider-Electric Building system.
- Acti9 PowerTag Link is simple to install, commission in new or existing buildings
- It is easily connected to your BMS, your mailbox, or your EcoStruxure™ smartphone app
- It is open, flexible and scalable, allowing you to grow your monitoring at your own pace.
- Easy monitoring of all your electrical equipments with rich and accurate data
- Provides you with the opportunity to improve energy efficiency
- Cost allocation and remote-metering.