- Extendable architecture - Available node and application license keys extend the capabilities of the platform allowing it to grow to meet changing business needs.
- Automatic updates and backups - Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- Private networking - Reduce IP addresses needed on the public network to manage devices, by placing them on an isolated secure network.
- Auto-discovery - Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Graphical trending analysis - Access current and historic data for any device or group of devices. Plot and graph multiple data points in a logical correlation to visualize potential hazardous trends.
- Centralized Alert Repository - Access historical alerts from several appliances through one central database. Sort alerts by type, date, appliance, and/or device group.
- Custom reporting - Create, save and schedule user-defined reports for ease of data collection, distribution and analysis.
- Unified console - Customizable Windows and Linux client application enables instant access from any browser or mobile device
- Event Notifications - Receive real-time event notifications that minimize response times to critical physical infrastructure situations, reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Centralized Inventory Management - Obtain Immediate and detailed visibility of all physical infrastructure devices by geography or customizable location.
- Cloud-based monitoring - Maintain uptime for local edge and distributed environments and check the status of your physical infrastructure equipment from a centralized view, ensuring peace of mind whether onsite or remote.
- Alarm Consolidation - Reduces erroneous alarms and decreases MTTR by detecting the root cause in minutes.
- Assessment - Determine patterns of healthy behavior and provide a scorecard using analytics and machine learning to identify which devices require attention.
- Benchmarking - Compare your devices performance against the total population of similar devices in the industry.
- Multi-vendor device support - Extensive multi-vendor support for monitoring networked SNMP, MODBUS and Redfish devices. Enables visibility of devices through threshold alert notifications, data trending and reporting.
- Remote monitoring support - Web-based service that serves as a second set of eyes into the health of a company's physical infrastructure. Experienced professionals work non-stop to provide 24-hour monitoring and to help diagnose problems before they become critical.
- Encrypted communications - 2048 bit RSA certificate and data is encrypted in transit using 256 bit AES encryption. EcoStruxure IT Gateway uses an outbound connection through Port 443, and only communicates to EcoStruxure IT cloud using 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206.