- Containing fixed or withdrawable circuit breaker, using SF6 or vacuum breaking technology, switch-disconnector and contactor
- Rated current 400, 630 and 1250 A
- Short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- Internal arc withstand: 12,5 kA/1s and 16 kA/1s ,IAC: A-FL and A-FLR. Additional internal arc withstand for 20 kA/1s ,IAC A-FL and A-FLR upwards exhaust
Control, monitoring and protection devices providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime:
- Sepam and VIP relays
- Easergy T200S telecontrol interface
- Flair fault passage indicator
SM6 is an essential part of the EcoStruxure Power architecture, it combines with the latest communication and automation devices to act as an IoT connected MV panel. It integrates seamlessly with other innovative, interoperable products, unlocking new opportunities in power distribution.
Learn more at: se.com/nz/ecostruxure Contractual warranty
Period : 18 months
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air-Insulated modular units for all your medium-voltage secondary underground distribution applications.Combining flexibility with simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrate of Schneider-Electric know-how.
- Medium-voltage section in MV/LV transformer substations in distribution systems
- Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV.
- Medium-voltage industrial switchboard.