- Prisma: kit solutions for tested and IEC 61439-1&2 compliant low voltage electrical distribution switchboards
- Prisma G: wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630A, Icw 25kA rms/1s
- Prisma P: cubicles for electrical switchboards up to 4000A, Icw 100kA rms/1s
- Technical data:
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerised polyester epoxy powder
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP55
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts IK07 and IK10
Refer to the offer Prisma PH for specific applications in harsh environment : reinforced IP degree of protection, seismic withstand…
BenefitsPooling our energies for building safety
- Prisma contributes to optimum safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC standard compliant.
- Prisma allows production of optimised, safe and simple switchboards to exactly meet your needs.
- Prisma can be upgraded easily at any time without its original performance being affected, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma is designed and manufactured in France, and available world-wide.
Low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings
- Data and Telecom (data centres, server rooms, telecom networks)
- Retail (multi users centres, chain and independent retails)
- Hospitality (hotels, collective residences)
- Industrial buildings (non critical process, logistic, agricultural)
- Health (hospitals, clinics, nursery houses)
- Leisure and culture