FeaturesDetuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of power factor-affecting harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation.
They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kvar and are available in the most common tunings, such as 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltages of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors with which they are associated.
- Anti-rust coating
- Thermal probe with no volt contact
- Standards compliance: IEC 60289, EN 60289
- Long service life greatly improved with the correct sizing to fit all harmonics risks
- safety operating mechanism provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs minimum maintenance
- Power quality supplied: limits harmonic pollution of power networks