The MasterPact switch-disconnectors range is characterised by its optimised dimensions and its high performances.
Aiming at standardising electrical switchboards at a time when installations are increasingly complex, MasterPact provides an unequalled simplicity, both concerning choice and installation.
- Same footprint as MasterPact NT / NW circuit breakers
- Reliable incomer switch disconnector
- Wide range of auxiliaries and connection accessories
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories across the MasterPact NT / NW and ComPact NS range
- Safety and protection
- Additionally, available with the communication device and remote control
Suitable in most low-voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Building: commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.
- Data centers, wind turbines, solar, GenSet
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage, and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
Switch-disconnectors to interrupt lines to 6300 A
Part of Pact Series
The MasterPact switch disconnector provides high performance which safely ensures that an electrical circuit is completely de-energized for service, maintenance, or emergency stoppage. It is suitable as an incomer switch for manual or remote electrical installation operation.