Easergy Sepam series 60 includes 8 types of Sepam. One type of Sepam is dedicated to one application.
- 3 types of User-Machine Interface
- 4 current inputs
- 3 voltage inputs
- 28 binary inputs
- 16 binary outputs
- logic equation editor
- IEC 61850 w/ GOOSE
- 1 Modbus communication port
- 16 RTD inputs
- removable memory cartridge with parameters and settings for quick commissioning after replacement
Simple, Dependable, Fast
Protect your power system with full peace of mind using Sepam protection relays.
- 20 years of experience in digital relays
- A consistent range of relays organised according to applications
- Substation incomers and feeders protection: S60, S62
- Motor protection: M61
- Transformer protection: T60, T62
- Generator protection: G60, G62
- Capacitor protection: C60
Easergy Sepam series 60
Protection Relays for Complex Distribution Systems
Part of PowerLogic
8 types of digital current or voltage protection for complex distribution systems, each one dedicated to a single application. Models available: Sepam S60, S62, M61, T60, T62, G60, G62, C60. A ready to use Easergy Sepam series 60 includes: One base unit, two 20 pin connectors, one current connector, one memory cartridge, one application, one operating language, one TCP/IP firmware option, optional modules, communication interfaces or core balance CT.