FeaturesThree-phase communicating Fault Passage Indicator, includes new ICC algorithm that allows fault localisation for any type of neutral arrangement.
In addition to the traditional detection functions, Flair 200C also integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission. Flair 200C can be also a Modbus/Modbus TCP data concentrator for other IEDs of the MV substation.
Easy commissioning and cost effective
- Fault detection on compensated and isolated networks does not require voltage sensing.
- Flair 200C integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission.
- Flair 200C can be also a Modbus/Modbus TCP data concentrator for other IEDs of the MV substation.
- Large catalog of protocols: IEC 870-5-101 and 104, DNP3, Modbus
- Various transmission systems: Ethernet, RS232, GSM/GPRS, 3G,...
- Standard Manufacturer Warranty: 18 months
Reduce outage times and improve operations
- Profit from the 45 years of experience of a leader in fault passage indicators and Feeder Remote Terminal Units.
- With more than 400 000 units in operation, Easergy range is the guarantee of complete peace of mind.
- Flair 200C offers the same open communication capabilities as T200 (Remote Control Unit), allowing more monitored substations to be added to the global automation scheme, at a reduced cost.
- Medium Voltage distribution Underground networks/substations
- Remote monitoring
- Self Healing Grid and all types of automation
- Various options means an answer any type of MV networks and monitoring applications.