FeaturesThe NetBotz 400 offers high performance security and environmental monitoring to prevent network intrusion. The NetBotz 400 is capable of video surveillance and monitoring to record human activity. It provides temperature, humidity, door contact, dry contact, spot leak, vibration, smoke and 2-way audio monitoring. The NetBotz 400's additional features include integration with StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Power over Ethernet, and user-defined alerts, making the NetBotz 400 the perfect unit to protect your IT assets from security and environmental threats. The NetBotz 400 can be used in Network closets to data centers, but it is commonly installed in server rooms and small data centers. NetBotz is an active monitoring solution designed to detect and protect against physical threats, environmental or human, that can cause disruption or downtime to IT infrastructure. This scalable suite of networked appliances, sensors, access controls and cameras is designed to safeguard environments ranging in size from network closets to data centers. The modular design allows for common sensors among the NetBotz appliances. Optional user-defined alerts can be sent in a variety of formats and are easily integrated into event escalation policies. For management of multiple NetBotz appliances, use StruxureWare Data Center Expert. StruxureWare Data Center Expert surveillance licenses enable a single view of multiple cameras, rapid search and retrieval of video, plus 'tagging' of important video clips.
- Customized escalation policies - Alerts are managed according to your escalation policies and received in multiple formats.
- Adjustable threshold - Customize threshold definitions (multiple thresholds per sensor, scheduling, severity levels) to your requirements.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Access monitoring - Detect access by unauthorized personnel via door switch.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Surveillance - Detect and record motion, allowing a visual record to be paired with an access or environmental alert, which speeds root cause analysis.
- Alerts View - Easily review and correlate alerts. Provide context to alerts by attaching video clips, graphs, and maps.
- Enterprise management system compatible - Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Advanced View client application - Robust appliance interface provides historic alerts, graphs, and configuration.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
- Event-driven video storage - Video storage prompted by motion or alert.
- Browser Accessible - View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network.