FeaturesThe Superboard series are a complete range of flush and surface mounted switch boards. Designed with many innovative assembly and installation features that will save busy electrical contractors time and effort.
For more information view the Superboard Series range on pdl.co.nz
Benefits• Robust, durable construction.
• Unique double doors open 180 with minimum projection.
• Flush boards have unique flanges which support the wall board between studs, eliminating the need for dwangs.
• Ample wiring room on all sides.
• Removable DIN rails can be workshop assembled and fitted into boards at final stage.
• Supplied complete with insulated busbars, neutral and earth bars, spare way fillers, circuit labels, earth bonding wire and tag, N & E links.
• Flush board can be fitted to 75mm, (3") walls.
• Available in 1 to 4 rows, 15 – 60 ways Surface.
• Available in 1 to 4 rows, 10 – 60 ways Flush.
ApplicationsResidential and Commercial