Schneider Electric CO2 transmitters utilize a non-dispersive infrared analyzer designed for measuring CO2 concentration in a room or duct applications. In addition, our CO2 transmitters can be used for stand alone CO2 measurement, or can be combined with temperature and humidity elements or both.
Schneider Electric’s wide range of HVAC sensor products are designed for a variety of applications, environments and mounting configurations. Many products are designed with the ability to work as part of a total control system, complementing our building management systems and other HVAC controls. Like our other HVAC control products, Schneider Electric HVAC sensors are engineered for fast and easy installation and operation.
Our offering includes a wide range of HVAC sensors for various applications in the following categories:
- Temperature Sensors
- SensorsAir Quality Sensors
- Flow/Pressure Sensors
- Lighting Control /Multi-Sensors
- HVAC Sensors include fast and easy installation
- The ability to work as part of a entire HVAC control system
- Provides HVAC sensing capabilities for buildings of every type and size
- Surface Mounted
- Duct Averaging
- Water Flow