Connecting people to animalsCreating and maintaining environments where people connect to animals.
• Achieving this ambitious goal meant conducting extensive research and analysis to identify opportunities within the various environments throughout the building.
Apps, Analytics & Services: EcoStruxure Building Analytics
Edge Control: EcoStruxure Building Operation
Connected Products: SVFT Drives
• The Schneider Electric Building Management System (BMS) allows Shedd Aquarium to manage everything inside the building from lighting, via life support systems, to HVAC.
• Through detailed mapping of the BMS, Building Analytics evaluates all equipment that's under the BMS's control, looks for faults in process, maintenance and repair, and then prioritises those based on an energy savings value.
• Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) are used for water, HVAC, as well as for life support systems to control loads.
• Last but not least, a turnkey solar solution with 265 KW of solar panels installed on the roof of the Oceanarium generates clean, renewable energy and reduces energy costs.
• More than 480,000 square feet of building
• Fine-tuning systems and equipment to save energy
• Fault detection and diagnostics
• Meaningful analytics and prioritised actions associated with measurable ROI
Learn about our small business solutions
Halve energy use by 2020
913 solar panels
Optimizing Buildings Using Analytics and Engineering Expertise
Read more customer stories
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.