Modernize or outsource your data center
Evaluate your optionsWhat can you do to renew your data center physical infrastructure? Learn about assessment and improvement in our e-book: Modernize or Outsource: Evaluating Your Data Center Options.
What does the Refresh UPS service include?
- Old system and installation assessment, evaluation of current needs & new solution recommendations
A new solution
- Overall replacement solution with the latest and most adapted UPS, including advanced operational and diagnostic features, with the best efficiency performance
Installation and startup
- Unit startup by a certified Schneider Electric engineer
- Basic operator training for key staff during startup on the chosen solution
- Electrical Installation of new solution (optional)
- Comprehensive system support, including parts, labor, and next business day response time
- Access to Schneider latest Remote Monitoring services and phone technical support
Environmentally compliant removal/disposal
- Packaging of obsolete equipment on site
- Disposal and recycling of removed equipment
- Green disposal
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.