Intelligent Enclosures provide an integrated solution designed to be flexible and distributed. Designed for use outdoors or indoors (including hazardous areas), universal I/O field enclosures provide the flexibility to distribute I/O where and when required.
- IP43 rating for installation in indoor non-hazardous locations
- Enclosure separated by a metal dividing plate, with the system components mounted in the front and field wiring TAs in the rear
- Universal I/O and TAs
- Protection against harsh environments and hazardous locations: NEMA® 4X/IP66 rated, Class G3 (harsh) environment, ATEX, UL Class 1, Division 2
- Universal I/O and TAs support any one of these options: Field Mount: 64 simplex Universal I/O points, 64 redundant Universal I/O points, or 48 simplex and 16 redundant universal I/O points, 448 Simplex Universal I/O points, 256 Redundant Universal I/O points, or 384 Simplex and 64 Redundant I/O Universal I/O points
- Reduce equipment costs with fewer central cabinets, marshalling racks, remote instrument enclosures, cables, conduit, and installation labour
- Shorten time to deliver enclosures to site
- Reduce field labour cost with lower marshalling work
- Reduce documentation with fewer and simpler drawings
- Reduced spare parts with no need to stock as many types of spares
- Reduced field maintenance costs thanks to central configuration which reduces the need for field technician efforts
Intrinsically safe I/O
Flexible Lean Execution Design & Engineering service
EcoStruxure™ Process Expert
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.