EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems configuration for EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
- Improved TriStation engineering workflow for integrating safety tags and bulk import of safety data into EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
- Automatic capture of safety configuration and exposure of alias tag data to EcoStruxure Foxboro DCS
- Integrated sequence of events to expose safety alias tag data to the control HMI and historian
- Integrated system management view of EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems’ health
- Lower project costs
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Easier integration of safety trend and operating data into enterprise optimization schemes
- Safer operation through realizing all above benefits of integrated control and safety, without risk of common-cause failure
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.