Decoupling system hardware, system design and location makes it easy to implement last-minute changes. Engineering experts located anywhere in the world can maintain and troubleshoot your system, and address issues should they arise.
- Automatic replication — backup virtual machines are automatically created and synchronized to a backup host
- Live migration — move an active virtual machine from one host to another with no disruption
- Dynamic load shifting — workloads, entire virtual machines, and virtualized storage resources can be automatically and instantly relocated to safe areas of the network when problems arise
- Centralized management — monitor and maintain a virtual system from a single remote location
- Maximize efficiency
- Minimize risks of aging physical infrastructure
- Reduce equipment cost and footprint
- Ensure that system support and upgrades have minimum impact on operations
- Maximize system availability
- Reduce maintenance and engineering effort
- Cut travel costs
- Fast-track project execution
- Minimize the need for redundancy in physical infrastructure
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.