Situational Awareness Libraries
EcoStruxure™ Foxboro DCS
Get the context you need to make informed decisions at the speed of your process.
Situational awareness services and structured methodologies, led by a growing number of subject-matter experts, allow Schneider Electric to support customers throughout the design and implementation process. This way, you can achieve both operational insight and operational integrity.
- Minimize distractions in normal operation to more readily call attention to situations requiring intervention
- Operators receive a broad view of plant operations, with carefully designed advanced visualization objects such as polar stars and informational analog indications, delivering information, not data, to operations
- Pattern recognition to easily identify problems
- Colors reserved for abnormal operational states, ensuring they stand out
- Values presented in the context of ranges and set points, providing meaningful information vs. data
- Minimal visual distractions and low contrast graphics – no unnecessary static detail reducing eye strain and improving alertness
- Promotes a safer operation reduces human fatigue and operational error
- Improves response quality and speed — especially in abnormal situations
- Provides a consistent training environment
- Improves operational integrity
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Chemical and specialty chemicals
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power generation
- Metals and mining
- Water and wastewater
- Pharmaceutical and life sciences
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.