The TriLogger software suite provides exceptional ease, speed and reliability in recording, playing back and analyzing high-speed operating data from the Triconex controllers. The TriLogger suite includes:
- TriLogger event — high-speed data collection and recording
- TriLogger playback — offline analysis and plotting of data
- TriLogger remote — remote viewing of real time data, and manual triggering of event recorders
TriLogger is ideal for applications with fast transients (example: compressor surge). The software replays up to 12 trend sets, each with up to 6 points in real time, locally (onsite) or remotely.
- High capacity (up to 4,000 points)
- 7 minutes of high-resolution operating data per set
- Real-time viewing and trending with a manual trigger
- Configurable event triggers and times
- Forward and reverse playback
- Click-and-drag zooming
- Export of data to MS Excel
- Up to three concurrent remote connections
- Quick and accurate resolution of operational issues
- A superior alternative to DCS historians when fast data-logging is required
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Upstream and midstream oil and gas
- Chemicals and specialty chemicals
- Power generation
Tricon - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Trident - SIL 3 safety- instrumented system
Tri-GP — SIL 2 safety-instrumented system
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer support team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.
Where to buy?
Easily find the nearest Schneider Electric distributor in your location.
Search topic-related frequently asked questions to find answers you need.