- Power System Assessment Electrical Consulting Services to keep your operations running!
Find out how properly maintaining and optimizing your electrical distribution can improve profitability, decrease unplanned downtime, and reduce risks.
Our expert consultants delivered an unrivaled level of service by ensuring that Hilton hotel electrical systems are more safe and fully operational at all times.Read the customer story
Are you a risk taker?According to Annex K of "NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace", there are on average 2 up to 3 people electrocuted every day. Risk assessment is becoming the electrical contractor’s most important tool in protecting the staff and the electrical system.
Assurance for a long-lasting installation
- Whether it is maintenance, modernization, monitoring or the overall management of your electrical system, our experts are here to help you make the right decisions.
Safety of your people and installation
- Our consulting services provide for an effective understanding of your electrical distribution system to help you manage it safely and efficiently.
Consistency in the quality and depth of the analysis
- Our expert consultants deliver a truly global offer, ensuring continuous quality, and enabling a worldwide replication.
- Receive consistent and global reporting to support you in centralized decision making.
- Necessary insight to prioritize projects based on budget and need
Ten Common Risks to Address When Managing Commercial and Industrial Electrical SystemsAn unexpected partial or complete shutdown of the electrical system can lead to lost productivity and a wide range of health and safety issues.
In this paper, we examine some commonly overlooked risks to electrical systems and offer recommendations for bolstering your system’s reliability.
Statement of Work