Training terms and conditions
Applications for enrolment:
• Attendance is not guaranteed upon registration.
• Attendance is not guaranteed upon payment.
• Registration, together with payment, should be made ten working days prior to the course commencement.
• Attendance is only confirmed by successful processing of payment and confirmation by Schneider Electric that a place still exists in the course for the attendee.
• If there is not an available place in your selected course you will be notified of the next available course.
• Schneider reserves the right to change the course schedule at any time with no notification if there are no confirmed paid customers in attendance.
• If Schneider Electric changes a course date with registered but not paid or confirmed attendees, all existing registered attendees will be notified of the change.
• Course fees are payable in advance by cheque, credit card or purchase order made out to Schneider Electric for the full amount of tuition.
• All course fees are inclusive of GST. Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations are available up to ten days prior to the training date.
• If you cancel less than ten days from a training course date you are welcome to transfer to the next available course or submit a replacement attendee but the tuition cannot be refunded.
• If you have cancelled more than ten days out from your training course Schneider Electric can refund your tuition at its discretion.
• Any transferred course attendance is void if not taken within six months of the original training date.
• Schneider Electric reserves the right to cancel courses if minimum numbers are not met.
• Should Schneider Electric cancel a course due to not meeting minimum numbers a refund or transfer of attendance to the next available course.
• Attendees pay their own travel, hotel and living expenses.
• Schneider Electric is not responsible for any monies paid for the participants travel, hotel or living expenses upon cancellation of the course by either Schneider Electric, the attendee or attendee’s company.
NOTE: The pre-requisites are shown in the detailed descriptions of the courses.
• It is the responsibility of the attendee’s company to ensure that the attendees have sufficient prior knowledge and experience to meet the pre-requisite training
• Should attendees not have the pre-requisite knowledge Schneider Electric reserves the right to remove the attendee from the course until they satisfy the required pre-requisite knowledge.
Endorsement and public statements:
• You must not directly or indirectly represent that you are endorsed, certified, sponsored, approved or affiliated with Schneider Electric in any way as a result of attending any training provided by Schneider Electric.
• Course documentation, hand-outs, software programs and any other teaching aids provided as part of the course are subject to normal Copyright law.
• Attendance at a course does not confer any right to reproduce such information, or to disclose it to a third party, without the prior written permission of Schneider Electric (New Zealand) Limited.
No audio or visual recording of Schneider Electric training courses, or of Schneider Electric personnel teaching such courses may be taken, or reproduced electronically without prior written consent.