BMS Services Team Leader
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team in Ireland as a Services Team Leader
The Team Leader will be responsible for maximizing operational and performance for services delivered within their Region, through a team of experienced engineers, they will assist the Operation’s Manager to drive performance to meet and exceed the regions targets for safety, operational efficiency as well as inspiring the team to deliver a best in class customer satisfaction score.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Operation’s Manager to develop productive and rewarding relationships with the key customers in the regional area to grow our business and demonstrate the value of Schneider Electric
- Becoming the first line escalation for technical issues encountered by the service team, providing help and support when necessary
- Working with the team coordinator to ensure the team are fully utilised and we achieve, or exceed, our operational commitments to our customers when delivering PPM, reactive repairs or Field Quote works
- Taking ownership of the team skills matrix and provide guidance for future training requirements
- Ensuring the team is kept up to date with technical and product updates – develop and share best practice among the team and the other Senior Engineer
- Reviewing service quality and satisfaction across the area, initiating improvements to drive increased team performance, inspiring process and behavioural change among your team to consistently improve your customer satisfaction ratings
- Embedding Safety as our No.1 priority by leading the team's adherence to HSE policies and processes, ensuring requirements are met at all times by engineers, including completion RAMS, use of PPE, Near Misses reporting and presentation of HSE Tool Box talks. Carry out HSE audits on customer sites, recording results and reporting the same to the customer
- Embracing and become a role model for Schneider Electric process and policy adoption, delivering service in the region to the highest ethical standards
- Working collaboratively with End User Product and Sales teams to influence and support sales activity within Eco Buildings business as well as promotion of products and opportunities to drive cross business sales opportunities
Education and experience:
- BMS industry knowledge
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience spent in a Field Service environment, with customer facing experience
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Full clean Driving Licence
- Knowledge and experience of SE products preferred but not essential
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.