Customer Experience Lead
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Customer Experience Lead
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Lead to deliver superior Customer Experience through Customer Centricity programs and continuous improvement action plans. Develop and deploy effectively the Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty Development (CSLD) process operation in Cluster Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei
What will you do?
Drives customer satisfaction & loyalty through comprehensive understanding and continuous improvement of our Customer Experiences
• Customer surveys. Conduct customer satisfaction & loyalty feedback analysis from surveys, customer visits and other relevant sources (ie: complaints)
• Issues resolution. Ensures specific issues detected are promptly managed and closed
• Analytics. Builds and shares analysis of the key satisfaction and loyalty drivers, the competitive positioning, and the benchmark positioning that sets customer experience improvement priorities
• Customer Satisfaction strategy. Drives customer experience improvement actions, deploys best practices, implement creative strategy to increase level of customers’ satisfaction
• Continuous Improvement ambassador. Use Improvement methodology (Lean concept, 8D, A3) to address customer’s pain points, to boost Customer Satisfaction and increase internal efficiency
• Program deployment. Manage deployment and operation of the Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Development (CSLD) process
Customer advocate to lead Customer Centric programs within the Cluster Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei
• Represent the voice of customer. Develop and deploy customer centricity programs within the organization
• Customer Journey Mapping (CJM). Lead CJM project to identify customer hot points and translate to CI projects.
• Ensure a reliable and sustainable process is operating to solve customer complaints fast and effectively
• Challenge the involved entities to improve customer satisfaction and achieve quality goals
• Escalate customer issues to the right organization whenever needed, and supports collaborative resolution in the customer's best interest
• Collaborate with other departments (sales & marketing, customer care center, logistics, supply chain, line of business, etc) in order to contain, correct, and prevent problems affecting customers
• Cluster VIP advocate for our Very Important Customers VIP, Global Strategic Account
Lead Quality Management System for Schneider Electric Singapore entity
• Responsible for ISO9001:2015 certification and surveillance audit
• As the entity Lead auditor, manage audit plans, conduct periodic internal audits to ensure effective SOPs and QMS.
• Build and manage a network of Internal Auditors
Lead Operations Command Center
• Overall responsible for the Singapore Operations Command Center -the setup and the operating model
• To animate the 3 Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations team to drive real-time action in addressing customers’ issues
• Directly manage the Transactional GTM in liaison with Customer Care Center & Global Supply Chain.
• Coordinate and manage change requests from process owners with SE Digital team, Cluster Country President and Cluster Business VPs
Who would be successful?
• Graduate degree with 10+ years experience in Customer experience / Sales Operations / Marketing / Services / Quality Customer management
• Customer oriented mindset
• Strong recognized leadership with global mindset
• Strong influence skills and communication capabilities
• Multicultural skills
• Analytical and process oriented
• Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Excel capabilities to perform effective data analysis
• Knowledge on SAP SD, PS and CS modules will be an added advantage
• Knowledge/practitioner on statistical analysis & DMAIC methodology will be an added advantage
• ISO 9001 : 2015 certified internal auditor / lead auditor
What’s in it for me?
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Blue sky Friday
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
• On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.