Customer Technical Support Advisor
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable efficient, productive and green.
Drayton is one of the UKs leading heating control brands and part of Schneider Electric, a global technology group focused on helping customers make the most of their energy. Drayton design and manufacture products to enable energy efficient heating systems for the domestic market.
Manufactured in the UK for the UK, Drayton has a reputation for quality, reliability and technical excellence. These attributes have been instrumental in ensuring that Drayton has continued to lead the field within the UK heating market. The Drayton product portfolio includes market leading TRVs, efficient thermostats, advanced programmers, motorized valves and much more
The Heating Business is a highly successful multi-brand business specializing in the design, manufacture and supply of domestic heating controls to European markets.
Technical Support Advisor
The ideal candidate for this role should have both good customer service skills and knowledge of Heating controls. The products being supplied are Thermostats, Radiator Valves, Smart controls and various other heating controls. You will be required to fault find and advise on installation and commissioning of the product and related systems.
To provide technical and product support and fault finding assistance to our installers, distributors, sales force and end users. To develop and deliver training packages to installers and merchant chain personnel
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Technical support to distributors, installers, the sales team and end users.
- Technical support via telephone, e-mail, our Zendesk database & post
- Create drawings and wiring diagrams of heating systems based on customer requirements. (Full training provided)
- Assist in the development and delivery of training on new and existing products.
- Assist in the specification of products for projects and Sales Managers.
- Logging and basic analysis of product failures.
This role might be for you if:
- Experience within a technical or Plumbing and Heating background.
- Intermediate PC skills are required.
- We require a flexible, self-motivated individual who has excellent organizational and communication abilities.
Performance Skills Required:
- Good communicator, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and have good interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with good quality and accuracy of work skills.
- GCSE level and technical skills to at least a City & Guilds level.
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations would be preferable but training will be provided.
- To have created and delivered training packages to internal/external customers
- Knowledge of Heating Systems and controls
Ongoing training will be provided
What we can offer you:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.