Field Services Manager - Atlantic Region
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Field Services District Manager - Atlantic Region
in our Moncton (NB) or Halifax (NS) location.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Field Services District Manager will drive operational excellence in a safety focused environment. This role will be responsible for ensuring strong business performance ensuring the District delivers on budgeted growth and profitability targets.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Field Service District Manager will be the operational leader of a major field service center and one or more satellite centers across the province.
This role is responsible for overseeing planning activities, tracking operations performance against key performance indicators (and metrics) and coaching/mentoring team members to ensure optimum team performance.
The District Manager will have operational and strategic accountabilities including the following:
· Manage personnel and activities of a field service district including main and satellite office(s)
· Measures/analyses business results, and adjusts short-term business tactics to accomplish goals.
· Meet or exceed the established business goals and objectives
· Prepare budgets, forecasts, contingency plans for the district in accordance with corporate systems and requirements
· Manages base costs and company’s assets (equipment and inventory) to gain operational efficiencies and productivity
· Report to management on results, progress, problems and action plans
· Play a leadership role in generating sales opportunities.
· Leverage activities of field engineering, Business Development, core sales to ensure district’s profitable growth.
· Establishes relationships with key accounts and contacts, and has knowledge of all major accounts within the district.
· Ensure the Safety responsibilities for this position are carried out.
· Implement internal policies and procedures according to company policy
· Act as liaisons for service and plant personnel ensuring warranty obligations are fulfilled.
· Evaluate performance of staff through the APP (Annual Performance Planning) process.
· Coaching and developing staff within the district.
· Make recommendations regarding hiring, promotion etc.,
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
· Advanced knowledge of product application and the electrical field service industry
· Financial and budgetary knowledge
· Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Project management skills
· Supervisory and team building skills
· Diploma or degree in CET or engineering
· Minimum 8 years work-related experience
· Embrace change management philosophies
· Knowledge of MSOffice
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, lucrative group pension plan, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/ca/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.