HR Manager (Lincoln, NE)
- Drives implementation of multiple, highly complex project/program initiatives to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
- Manages risk by using established project management processes to address execution challenges associated with quality, schedule and costs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to accomplish goals and objectives within a specified timeframe and budget.
- Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
- Drives adoption and challenges standards. Leads other project participants.
- Define the Entity’s talent strategy, supporting the identification and assessment of the best talent
- Champion Talent management philosophy/practices
- Build a well-functioning, diverse team able to lead and support business growth and whose members create their own succession pipeline.
- Coach the leadership team, provide advice and support on all related HR matters
- Adapt and anticipate manpower planning upon business needs
- Support organizational design to respond to changing business needs
- Contribute to design and organization development initiatives (skills, resources, processes) aligned with business and company strategies
- Participate in improvement and innovation efforts through ownership and management of the “People” aspect of the Schneider Production System (SPS) in the manufacturing environment
- Ensure deployment of SE People Strategy transformations; Leadership, Talent, Wellbeing, Learning, Diversity & Inclusion, and High Performance.
- Drive People engagement
- Support specific Entities transformations
- Facilitate HR processes (performance management, development planning, salary review) in close cooperation with plant leaders
- Ensure that HR policies and leadership practices are implemented consistently
- Work in partnership with the HR Shared Services and HR experts (recruitment, compensation & benefits) to execute various HR activities including recruitment, induction, performance management, training, compensation and benefits analysis, succession planning, interviewing and creating value added initiatives
- Facilitate induction, orientation processes, learning and various company programs
- Contribute to creating a solid workforce engagement and execution of workforce planning
- Support hiring, interviewing and recruiting as needed
- Support with layoffs, terminations and reduction in force
- Support with Labor Relations including conflict and grievance resolution as well as contract negotiations
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related discipline from recognized accredited University with 3-5+ years of progressive experience
- Must have domestic mobility (international mobility a plus)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and enjoy partnering with line and unit managers.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a HR Generalist, essentially have the ability to understand company's business performance and identify critical HR success factors; covering organization development and learning, compensation and rewards, talent management, and managing industrial relations.
- Expert knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Previous project management experience. Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and leading various projects. Demonstrated successful execution of the project.
- Demonstrated experience helping leaders define milestones, value delivery roadmaps, solutions and experiences on organizational effectiveness/development or strategic planning efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Expert knowledge of Change Management/Change Leadership on complex efforts
- Previous experience working within a HR Shared Service model.
- You will be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and matrix environment
- Customer orientation is priority to you. Your ability to lead and influence change and to drive organizational effectiveness are vital to your success
- Strong leadership skills: collaboration, communication, influence, drive for results, effective planning / prioritization, project management
- Strong verbal / presentation and written communications skills working in a manufacturing setting.
- Previous experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Taleo and Oracle applications.
- Previous experience with Union and Labor Relations
- Ability to build a positive relationship with the Union. Ability to resolve grievances and escalations, as well as successfully negotiate the Union/Company contract.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.