Inventory and Planning Specialist
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Support stock discrepancies analysis and support adjustments
• Propose and support implementation of cost reduction objectives.
• Engage with cross functional teams and reach mutually acceptable results.
Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Operations Engineering
• Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusions based on the findings
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to make independent decisions with little supervision
• Ability to proactively seek out information, training, and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position
• Partner, influence, collaborate & communicate across the enterprise and with the relationships built outside
• Independently solve problems and make decisions for primary and strategic execution and tactical issues within the relevant portfolio of projects and or processes.
• Work within peer group and leadership infrastructure to ensure that best practice and opportunities are delivered.
• Strong verbal / presentation and written communications skills working in a complex organization.
• Fluent in English
• Proficiency user of Microsoft Office & SAP
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.