Manufacturing Operations Supervisor
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Production Supervisor
This position assists in managing the entire manufacturing operations in one Cavite facility supporting the Plant Director.
Candidate is expected to have strong leadership capabilities in handling a huge number of manpower in a Manufacturing Industry and possess strong communication skills in coordinating to various manufacturing support/cross-functional group. The person is an expert in management skills such as PLOC (Plan, Lead, Organize and Control), DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control).
The role involves delivering on-time availability of products such as improvements on productivity, yield and quality, accuracy of materials and F/Gs inventory, maximize utilization of all resources including but not limited to manpower, equipment and utilities. Provide customer satisfaction and meet the requirement of 3rd party audits and full support to statutory compliance. Ensure a conducive workplace environment.
What will you do?
- Ensures product availability that conforms to customers’ quality standard.
- Ensures inventory accuracy to include materials and finished goods (F/G).
- Meets customer satisfaction, 3rd party audit and target to achieve 100% Statutory Compliance
- Updates Kronos system of all Cell Leaders timely.
- Conducts daily audit to ensure safety and housekeeping compliance (5S requirements).
- Assists the Plant Director in ensuring harmonious working relationship within the facility is being established.
- Coaches the Cell Leaders in identifying and monitoring individual development plan to further improve job performance.
- Conducts regular performance appraisal on all his/her direct reports.
- Provides strong support to Schneider Performance System (SPS) Manufacturing Product Assessment.
- Maintains close coordination with support groups, such as Methods Engineering, New Product Development, Technical Antenna, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Technology (Maintenance/Test), Supply Chain, and Logistics Departments. Likewise, with Waste Management on manufacturing process and workmanship-related scrap
Who would be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering. Post Graduate diploma or units earned as added advantage.
- Minimum 7-10 years Supervisory or Managerial experience in a similar role.
- Must possess high level skills regarding productivity, efficiency and yield improvement.
- Must be proficient in planning, leading, organizing and control of all resources in manufacturing.
- Excellent in both written and oral communication.
- Must have the ability to build harmonious working relationship within the organization.
- Can keep confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people.
- Possess a high send of urgency and risk-taker
- Must possess good presentation skills.
- Amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://youtu.be/J0cFSdFpI24
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.