Marketing Operations Specialist
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, sof tware and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a skilled digital automation marketer with a keen eye for finding opportunities to scale activities. This individual will play a signif icant role in developing a brand new, focused strategy on how we better target sales opportunities and communicate with our clients across the Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS) business globally.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will have responsibility for collaborating with ESS team members, inside and outside the marketing team, to manage a variety of marketing operations projects designed to improve the way we engage with our clients and enable commercial teams to sell to prospects. Success in this role will depend upon developing a deep understanding of our audience by working with clients directly to better understand their needs. This individual will then translate that client understanding into compelling storytelling and client-focused solutions that delight. As solutions mature and business needs evolve, this individual will have the opportunity to continue to develop and design new solutions or lead the evolution of existing solutions.
• Manage projects and lead small-scale pilots to test new ideas for automation and communication at scale with our clients
• Meet with clients to understand their needs, relying on user interviews and research methods
• Design automation paths based on client workf lows and internal processes
• Collaborate with f ield marketing teams to design highly targeted marketing campaigns for latestage prospects and clients
• Understand data requirements and sources used for targeting and segmenting our audience
• Set, measure and share key initiative metrics to track performance
• Build and deploy Microsof t Word and PowerPoint templates to internal teams for sales prospect and client-facing deliverables
• Manage creative vendor relationships
• Build relationships with global stakeholders across the business to help influence engagement and adoption with the team’s client-focused solutions
• Maintain clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand campaign requests and share results with stakeholders
• Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing and external communication techniques
Essential skills, qualifications
• Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years' experience in a similar marketing role
• Extremely prof icient with Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint and Word)
• Flexible and fast learner who is coachable with a drive for continuous improvement
• Excellent listening skills to understand the requirements of the business, great attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong project management skills, with experience using workf low management platforms like Monday.com and Microsoft Teams
• Adept at learning new systems and tools to assess feasibility and applicability to our solutions
• Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries preferred
• Personal qualities such as: self -driven, passionate, collaborative, influential, perseverant, reliable, direct, curious and creative
• Preferred Location: UK, Budapest (Hungary). Other locations will be considered for the right candidate
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to ref lect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualif ied individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.