Procurement Operations Analyst (Oracle)
We are currently seeking a self-driven Procurement Operations Analyst candidate with a passion for procurement to join our team. This position will perform sanity checks on ORACLE requests, will assure the procurement policies are followed and will triage the PO according to the procurement rules and thresholds. It will also investigate blocked invoices for ORACLE POs and eventually the new Coupa POs to release them for payment or settle them. Will work jointly with the requestor, Accounts Payable and FiSS to issue credit or debit memos when needed. The position will also serve as a point of contact for a given category to provide suggestions on catalog creation and will participate as Key User on the Coupa deployment in the country.
What will you do:
- Facilitate eProc Systems and Tools for Purchase Order Management.
- Adhere to, educate and enforce eProc tool usage guidelines, and all corporate Purchasing policies with User groups.
- Perform sanity check (commodity, price & buyer) on requisitions and amend if necessary.
- Request clarification to the requestor.
- Propose catalog creation when opportunities arise.
- Investigate blocked invoices and settle them. Find root cause and take corrective actions.
- Work jointly with AP to issue credit/debit notes when needed.
- Support the P2P transformation as needed as Key User by testing and training.
- Fluency on English (verbal and written).
- Proficiency on excel use.
- Process oriented, with disciplined process management skills.
- Preferred experience with Procurement tools (SAP, ORACLE).
- Self-initiative and aptitude for process improvement.