Program Deployment Manager (f/m/d)
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 144,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
We are looking for a Program Deployment Manager (m/w/d) within Industrial Automation Business / Machine Solutions. As part of an international team, you will act as an Ambassador for our Machine Solutions technology and take responsibility for the deployment of the Machine Experts Program worldwide. You engage in transferring our knowledge across our global communities to drive new business opportunities forward in BU & countries. In addition, you will drive new initiatives and keep our upper management posted about current developments through high quality reporting.
Life Is On – what about you?
Your work field
- In this position you will lead the machine experts team, ensuring the team to work efficiently and professionally with our customers.
- You will be in charge for the communication as well as the transfer of technology know how between worldwide communities by technical content promotion.
- You will identify & develop technical topics for webinars and expert sessions.
- Further, you will maintain and update the Programs Global KPIs & processes and ensure high quality reporting in close collaboration with countries and finance teams.
- Thanks to your expertise you will be supporting around 70 local country ADE, SAE and PAR managers in relation to the community reporting.
- You will ensure that technical communities will have the best support as well as easy access to knowledge.
- In addition, you will become an ambassador of our Machine Expert community, giving you the opportunity to boost our business within the various countries
- You hold a technical Bachelor or Master degree (or comparable education) in marketing, technical or digital engineering. Ideally you have also experiences in leading and managing a team.
- You have a good knowledge of automation technology as well as a strong financial acumen.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills. A good command of German language is advantageous. Any additional language is an asset.
- You will be part of a growing company with a positive industry reputation, who is a recognized leader in a market where energy services are in demand.
- You will be joining an entrepreneurial company with a positive corporate culture and strong team culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunities with excellent benefits.
- In this position you will be able to work from home.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 006U2X. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also much appreciated.
Contact person for this position is Katharina Krolikowski. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by telephone +49 (0) 30 9158 11 222.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer https://www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp