Purpose of the position:
Design, Develop and conduct automatic test in JAVA. This embeds the Key Offer Data E2E solutions as the knowledge of the Product ecosystem (E2E vision) with a particular focus on qualification and the delivery of releases with a high level of quality.
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing test automation scripts.
• Using test automation guidelines.
• Researching issues in software through testing.
• Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Experience & Key Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field with 5+ years of IT Experience.
• Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Java.
• Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
| || |