Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible
company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Area Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities / accounts and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs. Here is a basic rundown of the position:
- This position will handle all Residential business for the entire Raleigh market.
- Grow business with existing Multi Family Contractors
- Acquire new business with Single and Multi Family Accounts
- Work strategically with Channel Partners to set up and maintain SPA's for select customer.
- Train Channel Partners on new offerings and technology.
- Candidates can live anywhere in the Raleigh Area as listed above.
- 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with customers and partners
- Established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoken
- Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen