Sales Operations Business Partner
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The primary objectives of the US Sales Operations Business Partner is to lead, develop and execute projects with an emphasis on analytics from both internal & external sources to drive efficiency and growth. The individual in this position will be responsible for the following:
- Works under the direction of the Director, Sales Operations on providing fact-based responses to key strategic questions from the sales management team.
- Act as a strategic partner to the sales leadership teams supported to help drive sales force to hitting growth objectives and operational efficiency.
- Primary responsibilities include identifying customer segmentation models and commercial coverage models which optimizes our resource deployment.
- Acquire & develop market & competitive inputs to help enable nimble & dynamic pivoting of sales decisions
- Manage and drive account selection & de-selection process and territory redesigns
- Assess GTM coverage models for opportunities & threats in order to develop actionable recommendations
- Review and update account territory assignments as required by the business.
- Align with sales leadership on account planning and strategy efforts to ensure impactful outcomes
- Partner with sales management and Sales Operations peers to ensure successful completion of the sales quota setting process
- Align with finance & other leadership personnel to ensure effective & accurate forecasting practices
- Assist in MPR/QBR preparation for senior management
- Work across Sales Operations domains to ensure highest level of value & support is delivered to sales teams
- Lead & execute on special projects deems critical to the US Operations organization
This job might be for you if you have:
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or applicable field
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Business and financial acumen capable of effective and efficient use of quantitative and qualitative data; ability to use such data to shape, form and influence best practices
- Strong verbal, written and stakeholder management skills to effectively influence and manage expectations with Senior Management and cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills to effectively balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with partners, lead and develop peers
- Experience with ETL and visualization tools like: Alteryx, OBIEE, and Tableau
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of sales processes and territory planning
- A self-starter with significant personal initiative to learn and embrace new technology and tools
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.