This position is the primary sales position
within the organization responsible for developing relationships, identifying
opportunities and selling projects. This position is responsible for
developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider
Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system
adds/modifications so as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop new business opportunities
· Prospect and identify potential sales opportunities
· Prepare sales quotations and proposals
· Participate in yearly sales planning
· Generate and implement sales presentations
The perfect candidate will have a strong background in building management systems/HVAC controls and/or Electronic Security (Card Access, Video Surveillance, and Intrusion) and will have a close familiarity with the construction market in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. The sales executive will have knowledge of purchasing processes and influencers within the construction chain and end user markets. The sales executive will possess and build relationships within the General Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, End-user, and MEP consultant community to drive Schneider Electric preference.
A close familiarity with SMART buildings, integrated building technologies, and the Internet of Things (IoT) is a plus!
· Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work
· Three (3) years related work experience (Building
management experience preferred)
Skills & Abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Strong presentation and networking skills
· Knowledge of Building Automation Systems