Sr Offer Manager, Motion & Robotics
The Sr Offer Manager for the Schneider Electric Motion and Robotics portfolio will act as a reference for the designated product group through every aspect of its lifecycle in the US region. From roadmap definition, feature prioritization and external communication, this position will shape the future of the product group in the US. The position will work closely with the Motion Competency Center, OEM Sales and Distributors for sales growth, including opportunities reviews, product launches, technology positioning and implementation of commercial programs. We are looking for a product leader who is passionate about helping SE customers build better machines. The ideal incumbent has a keen understanding of industrial automation machine design, motion control, robotics and an acumen for new market trends.
#MachineSolutions #IIoT #SmartFactory #lifeison
What do you get to do?
- Manage all aspects of product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities (US product prioritization for launch, support and obsolescence).
- Develop business cases and own all product marketing responsibilities to expand Motion sales and gross margin.
- Lead product commercialization, including voice of customer research, definition of detailed customer and product requirements based on market needs, industry trends and value proposition, public presentations and competitive analysis.
· Analyze and capitalize on market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy to identify opportunities to increase business value through product differentiation.
- Lead US product launches, seminars, commercial programs deployment and execution, and strategic partnerships.
- Provide tactical guidance to OEM Sales by assuring pre-sales technical products, and application assistance.
· Manage periodic funnel reviews and strategic engagements with SE OEM Sales and Distributors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Degree preferred.
- Eight years’ experience in Product Marketing, Commercial Marketing, or Sales in the Industrial Automation industry, Industrial Motion Control domain is a plus.
- A passion for rigorous analytics and ability to distil market and user behavior down to the core essence.