This position supports the Customer Care Centre Manager in handling all post-sales and pre-sales support, customer service and enquiries, and requests by all customers within the UKI region. This person is required to coordinate with key internal parties to ensure that customer service request is handled in a timely manner by providing product information, needs and technical support effectively.
• Initial troubleshooting and support of APC hardware, software & accessories
• Escalating problems to Technical Support Level 2 & Tiger Team when standard troubleshooting techniques and databases cannot provide an adequate solution.
• Entering all incoming calls records in the call tracking system such as Intouch
• Issuing RMA and following up the fulfillment of swap program with a Service Partner.
• Working with Network Sales Engineer and Field Service Engineering if on-site troubleshooting is required.
• Dispatching a Field Service Engineer either from APC or its Service Partner for AGS unscheduled on-site services.
• Providing a consultation to an APC customer who needs to upgrade the functionality and availability of their networks using APC accessories, software and services.
• Assisting in the upkeep of the local technical support lab and provide enhancements when required.
• Assisting in the troubleshooting of customer problems by replicating problems in the lab environment.
• Encourage our customers to use RNS eSupport tools as much as possible, and guide the customer to use self-service knowledge base. Qualifications
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering (EE, ECE, CPE) or equivalent experience.
• With at least 3 years of working experience in the related field specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent from a Call Center environment.
• Experience / Knowledge of personal computers required.
• Experience with network operating systems preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and explain technical information.
• Ability to solve customer problems via telephone.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English communication.
• Willing to work in Cavite on mid shift. Schedule: