Upstream Team Leader
Supply Chain Upstream Team Leader will be leading a team who is responsible for the process below and reports to Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensures that purchased goods are delivered to the warehouse on time with the good quality at the negotiated price.
- Manages stock reduction actions with the support of related functions.
- Ensures to be a good interface to internal customers/suppliers.
- Optimizes the material management cost by the cooperation with Purchasing.
- Ensures good level of forecasting/allocation to the Suppliers with the cooperation of Planning and Purchasing in line with SIOP and MPS.
- Keeps the Goods in Transit value under the defined level.
- Coordinates reviewing ERP Parameterization of Inventories also ensures the update, quality and consistency of key parameters of supply and stock management (e.g.: Replenishment Lead Time, Quantity, Frequency, Stocking policy...).
- Challenges the system in order to reduce Supplier Lead Times.
- Manages the flow of raw materials and the sub-assemblies from suppliers to the workshop, the flow of the plant’s finished goods from the workshop to the distribution centers / customers and flows in solution activities.
- Organizes the inventory, material, stock and supplier relationship management flows with the external suppliers to improve the supplier SC performance.
- Set and release suppliers forecast and manage logistic terms and conditions.
- Responsible for needs / resources balance (MRP) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products by managing the customer's needs and the replenishment backlog.
- Ensures product availability by taking actions to solve backorders and shortages. Analyzes stock discrepancies and perform adjustments.
- Performs and supports his/her team on daily operations linked to planning and the inventory, material, stock and supplier relationship management flow management.
- 7+ years of experience in management of inventory, material, stock, supplier relationship management and/or Procurement/Sourcing functions
- University degree in Engineering or related fields
- Enhanced Leadership & Communications skills.
- High level of ERP knowledge
- Fluency in spoken English