Search for jobs with us
Join our talent community
Get up to date opportunities and news about working at Schneider Electric.Stay connected opens in new window
Schneider Electric never makes an unsolicited offer of employment. If you have not applied for employment previously with Schneider Electric then the solicitation for employment is a fraud.
Schneider Electric will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
Some tips on how you can identify recruitment fraud:
- All employment opportunities are posted on Schneider Electric’s career page: https://www.se.com/careers
- Schneider Electric will not ask for your personal financial or banking information as part of our recruiting process.
- Schneider Electric will never extend a job offer without a formal interview process.
- Schneider Electric will not ask you to purchase home office equipment as part of our recruiting process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @se.com, please treat it as fraudulent. We do not conduct official business utilizing free email services such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
Join our Talent CommunityJoin our Talent Community to find the latest news and opportunities within Schneider Electric specific to your interests.
Gender equality at Schneider ElectricWe want our people — no matter who they are or where in the world they live — to feel they belong and are uniquely valued. That is how we drive innovation, engagement and high performance.
Meet our #SEGreatPeople in Tech
Janine“In order for women to feel empowered and supported in their careers, I would like to see greater active involvement from senior management in Diversity and Inclusion. Let’s not just talk the talk, let’s walk the walk.”
Laura“I love to learn, and I’ve learned so much since I joined Schneider. The advantage of working in a company that is leading technology worldwide is that you get to be on the edge of developments, discoveries and projects.”
Lucero“Schneider Electric gives equal opportunity to men and women to manage personal priorities and work. For my Global Supply Chain team at the Monterrey, Mexico plant, I always support and coach my team to boost their own careers without making a compromise.”
Sophie“20 years ago, in Istanbul, Turkey, I was one of the 6 girls out of 100 students in my class, and my first professional experience was on a construction site – I’m an engineer.”
Astri"For me as a woman, I learned how to continue delivering success and moved forward in male-dominated industries. Leave the boundaries behind, dare to disrupt and finding a diversity of thought from different people are always on my agenda.”
International Women’s Day
Embracing different means welcoming people from all walks of life, ages and cultures. It also means calling out bias when we see it, as we are 100% committed to inclusion.
Flexibility at work
STEM education for the youth
Employee resource groups
Explore our specialized areas
Digital & engineering
Sales & services