- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets - Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.