- Quick installation - The iBusway for Data Center solution uses bolted snap-fit hangers and plug-in joint connections, which simplify installation and eliminate the need for expensive special tools.
- High density - With up to 20 plug-in openings every 10 feet, this high-density solution ensures convenient placement of tap off units above the IT racks they support and provides flexibility to meet future power demands.
- Eliminate cable clutter - Aesthetic busway straights and tap off units with standard-length cables streamline the power distribution solution, simplify cable management, and reduce the risk of human error during moves, adds, and changes.
- Factory-assembled and tested units - Reduce installation time and effort, and eliminate wiring mistakes during installation, with preassembled units that snap together.
- Improved power availability - Above-the-row busway system eliminates underfloor cable distribution and overloaded PDU panels while reducing the chance for human error when moving, adding, or changing critical branch circuits.
- Enhanced connection-point visibility - Quickly identify and reconfigure critical branch circuits - Tap Off Units with standard-length cables simplify identification of the circuit that supports each IT load in the data center row.
- Real-time power monitoring - Monitor data usage in real time remotely using a Web browser.
- Overhead design - Installing the power distribution solution above the row frees valuable data center space for additional revenue-generating IT equipment.
- Energy efficient - Copper bus bars reduce heat losses and lower cooling demand.
- Superior reliability - Powerbus busway uses silver-plated copper bus conductors for the greatest electrical efficiency.