- monitoring energy consumption, to detect potential savings.
- monitoring operation of the electrical system, to optimize service to the building occupants.
- PowerLogic EM4300 meters collect a broad scope of electrical data, from the distribution line they are fitted on.
- PowerLogic WT 4200-transmitters collect data from various meters (water, air, gas, steam etc.) with pulse outputs.
- Com’X 200 / 210 / 510 for Ethernet networks
- SmartStruXure Lite MPM for BACnet, EnOcean, CANbus networks
- wireless communication
- attached flexible current sensors, immediately fitted around any cable or bar without disconnection. Power-off time to fit several, meters in a switchboard is a matter of minutes.
- energy management
- energy cost allocation
- electrical network management and supervision.