- Uptime protection - Immediate identification and elimination of hot spots protects uptime and ensures business can continue as planned.
- Benchmark report - Verifies energy and cost savings, as well as greenhouse gas reductions, achieved through the use of active cooling control.
- Existing cooling infrastructure - Works with your existing infrastructure; direct expansion (DX), chilled water, economizers and evaporative cooling methods, and under floor, overhead, ducted and unducted airflow environments.
- Manual override - Provides operators with the ability to manually exert control over their cooling resources and override the system.
- Risk mitigation - In the event of an emergency, cooling units will automatically run at maximum capacity and ensure a cool facility, even if Cooling Optimize is unable to connect to and control the cooling units.
- Temperature compliance report - Identifies if rack temperatures have complied with required set points, and the time period that racks have been in violation of the set point limits, enabling easy detection of potential physical infrastructure irregularities.
- Extend equipment life - Efficient use of cooling equipment reduces the need for maintenance and extends equipment life.
- Energy savings - Delivers up to 40% cooling energy savings through optimized use of existing cooling equipment.
- Intelligent control - Temperature data is wirelessly transmitted to network gateways, aggregated, and analyzed by control software, which determines appropriate control demands delivered directly to the cooling equipment.
- Dynamic optimization - Thermal airflow is constantly adapted to match real-time needs created by the dynamic environment in a data center.
- Reclaim cooling capacity - Continuously optimized cooling capacity allows for additional IT load and increased IT capacity in the data center.
- Influence mapping - Provides great insights into the influence of individual cooling units on the temperature in every part of the data center.
- Multi-user access - Enables several users to carry out work on the application simultaneously and merging changes from different users seamlessly.
- User roles - Enable location and feature-based access through multi-user login and individual levels of user roles.
- Wireless temperature sensors - Utilizes a range of wireless temperature sensors to determine the exact position of the heat load within the data center
- Read-only Access - Share access without risking unauthorized configuration changes.
- Password security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.