Modular Switchboard up to 24 kV
An Air-Insulated modular switchboard that guarantees hi-reliability for your underground secondary distribution, flexible and easy to install and operate.
Comprehensive range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear modular units up to 24 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements
- Containing fixed or withdrawable circuit breaker, using SF6 or vacuum breaking technology, switch-disconnector and contactor
- Rated current 400, 630 and 1250 A
- Short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- Internal arc withstand: 12,5 kA/1s and 16 kA/1s ,IAC: A-FL and A-FLR. Additional internal arc withstand for 20 kA/1s ,IAC A-FL and A-FLR upwards exhaust
Control, monitoring and protection devices providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam ,Easergy P5 and VIP relays
- Easergy T200S telecontrol interface
- Flair fault passage indicator
Period : 18 months
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air-Insulated modular units for all your medium-voltage secondary underground distribution applications.Combining flexibility with simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrate of Schneider-Electric know-how.
- Medium-voltage section in MV/LV transformer substations in distribution systems
- Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV.
- Medium-voltage industrial switchboard.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ