Compact NS switches-disconnectors
Switch disconnectors with free-tripping 630 to 3200 A
The ComPact NS NA switch disconnector provides high performance in a convenient size. It is suitable both as an incomer or as a feeder for manual or remote electrical installation operation.
By adapting to a whole host of LV applications, the Compact NS switch-disconnectors offer all the safety that the user requires.
Designed for maximum performance and safety, this comprehensive and homogeneous range operates with the connection accessories shared with the Compact NS range.
• Nominal current: 630 to 3200 A
• Voltage rating: 690 V
• Categories: AC23A
• Available in 3 and 4-pole versions
• Manual and remote operations up to 1600 A
• Available in fixed and withdrawable versions
• Add-on earth leakage protection available
• DC version available (up to 1500 A and 1000 V)
Easy and flexible installation
- Same footprint as ComPact NS circuit breakers
- Usable in any position
- Can be used as an incomer
- Wide range of auxiliaries and connection accessories
- Reduce inventory with shared accessories across the MasterPact NT and ComPact INS/INV range
- Additionally, available with the shunt and overvoltage release with the MN MX release coil
The Compact NS switch-disconnectors perform control and disconnection of electrical distribution circuits in the tertiary and industrial sectors.
Suitable in most low-voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Source coupling
- Industrial electrical distribution switchboards
- Source changeover
- Building: commercial buildings, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.
- Data centers, wind turbines, solar, GenSet
- Industry: mining and minerals, automotive, food and beverage, and chemical industry
- Energy and infrastructures: airports, oil and gas, water treatment and marine
- IEC 60947-1 and 3, CCC, EAC, other local certifications and Marine classification
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ